Tuesday 5 May 2009

Family Guy

Hello all!

A few days ago I was surfing the net searching for something fun, and I thought...Giorgia, why don't you look for something entertaining and useful at the same time, that's to say, something amusing and linked to English?!?


So, I decided to put here a video from YouTube. The video is part of an episode from 'Family Guy', an American animated TV sitcom. In Italy the sitcom was broadcast on Italia1 changing the title into 'I Griffin'.

I love this show and I bought many DVDs with its episodes. After all, I bought them in English so they are useful for my personal learning environment! LOL :)

The show is known to have an adult content but I consider my readers grown up enough to handle it ;) and I know that you will enjoy it! I dare you to find somebody who doesn't like Family Guy at all!

Episode: Chicken Fight



N.B. No chickens were harmed during the making of this video ;)

See ya!
Giorgia

0 reactions: