Tuesday 31 March 2009

Del.icio.us Feedback

As I learned a few days ago, to have an account into Del.icio.us give me the possibility not only to store my bookmarks, but also to create a personal network with other users, in my case with my classmates. So, I went in and took a look to my peers' choices.

I found out that
Francesca and I have the same interest in punctuation. Personally, I want to learn more about the right use of English punctuation because I usally tend to reproduce the Italian one while writing in English, and this is a bad habit! :)
She bookmarked the
WikiHow page on punctuation; the content of the page is clearly organized and full of useful examples. There are a lot of tips and warnings to use some of the most tricky punctuation symbols correctly.
Feedback: clear, simple and very useful.

Among
Valentina's choices, I found the bookmark on Internship Mistakes very fun. It's a website on the most common mistakes, bad behaviours and habits in the working field. Perhaps, it is not directly linked to our field of study, but it can come in useful while approaching any job field...thus, our next future!
Feedback: fun and job-oriented.

Take a look to them!

Bye
Giorgia

0 reactions: